KEAM 2023 Application Correction: The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala has initiated the registration form correction facility for KEAM 2023. This process involves notifying candidates of any discrepancies found in their registration forms.
The authorities have send the candidates memos to address deficiencies related to their photo, signature, or name. The deadline for verifying or rectifying any deficiencies in the KEAM 2023 Application Correction is Jun 10.
KEAM, which stands for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical, is a state-level examination conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It serves as the gateway for admission into undergraduate engineering programs offered by various government and private colleges in the state.
Also Read: AIMA UGAT 2023 Exam Dates Revised
KEAM 2023 Application Correction: Steps
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to make the corrections in the KEAM 2023 Application Correction form.
- Visit the official website of KEAM 2023 cee.kerala.gov.in
- Then click on the candidate KEAM login.
- Enter the KEAM login details: application number, password, and access code.
- After that, click on login.
- The memo details will be visible in the top left corner of the KEAM 2023 candidate portal.
- Then click on memo details to check deficiencies. Make corrections in the KEAM 2023 Application Correction details as suggested.
- At last, click on 'Save.'
According to the official notification, candidates who have completed the online application for admission to Kerala Engineering/Pharmacy/Architecture/Medical/Medical allied courses (KEAM 2023) through the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations have the opportunity to review their profile and rectify any deficiencies until Jun 6, 2023.