KEAM 2022 Profile Verification – The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Government of Kerala, has activated the profile verification link on its official website. Therefore, applicants registered under Kerala Engineering/Pharmacy/Architecture/Medical or Medical allied courses may visit their profiles to create and rectify any mistakes, if any, until August 10, 2022, by 5:00 p.m.
Steps to Perform KEAM 2022 Profile Verification
Applicants may follow the steps mentioned to verify their KEAM Profile Verification.
- Visit the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Once the homepage opens, click on “KEAM 2022 Candidate Profile”.
- Enter your login credentials such as your application number and password.
- Verify your profile and make the necessary corrections and updations.
- Click on “Save” to save the changes made.
Also Read: KEAM Result 2022 Declared
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.