"Today July 4, is when the CEE Kerala will conduct the KEAM 2022. Students can check the KEAM 2022 exam guidelines & schedule here."
The Kerala Engineering Agriculture & Medical (KEAM) Entrance Examination will take place today, July 4, 2022. The Commissioner for Entrance Exams (CEE), Kerala, is the official head of the exam. As we approach exam day, students must be aware of the KEAM 2022 exam guidelines & timings. The admission test will comprise two papers. The first starts at 10 AM and will continue till 12:30 PM. The second is from 2:30 PM to 5 PM. Continue reading further to check the instructions that officials expect students to follow.
Read More: KEAM 2022 Exam: Last-Minute Preparation Tips
KEAM 2022 Exam Guidelines
Students must adhere to the instructions mentioned below. In addition, following these guidelines can help reduce nervousness and stress before the exam.
- Students must reach the exam venue at least an hour earlier. The officials recommend that students take their seats half an hour before the exam starts.
- Blue or Black ball-point pens are only allowed.
- No electronic devices are allowed.
- The admit card’s exam version code must match the code on the question paper.
- Each student must follow covid protocols. These include social distancing and wearing a face mask at all times. Additionally, students must carry their water bottles and ensure that it is transparent.
- All students must carry their KEAM 2022 admit card and 1 photo identity.
- The officials have not specified any particular dress code. However, students must not wear hats or inappropriate apparel and jewellery for the exam.
Note: Your admit card also includes exam guidelines which you must follow.
As we know that the authorities are conducting the exam over 2 shifts, here are the details.
|Morning||Physics & Chemistry (Paper I)||10:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
|Afternoon||Mathematics (Paper II)||2:30 PM – 5:00 PM|
Furthermore, here are certain highlights of KEAM 2022:
- Both papers consist of 120 questions each.
- Each question comprises 4 marks.
- Negative marks of -1 for all incorrect answers. However, no marks will be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
- You get 2 and a half hours for each paper; make the most of it.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.