"The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will release the KEAM 2022 admit card on 10 June 2022 in online mode."
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, will release the KEAM 2022 admit card on 10 June in the online mode. The direct link to download KEAM admit card 2022 will be available on cee.kerala.gov.in. The credentials required to download admit card of KEAM 2022 are the application number and password.
Candidates who have successfully filled out the KEAM application form will be able to download the admit card from the official website. However, candidates must carefully check the details mentioned in the KEAM 2022 hall ticket, such as exam center details, KEAM 2022 exam date and time, personal details, etc. In case of any discrepancy in the KEAM admit card, the authorities must be contacted immediately.
Steps to Download the KEAM 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can check the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card for KEAM 2022.
- Visit the official website of KEAM – cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Then, click on the KEAM login page and click on the admit card link.
- Afterward, enter their application form number and password.
- Then, click on the “Print Admit Card” button.
- The admit card will appear on the display screen.
- Finally, check and download the KEAM hall ticket and take a printout for future reference.
Important Points to Remember
Candidates must check the following points concerning the KEAM admit card:
- Only registered candidates will be able to access and download the KEAM admit card.
- The authorities will provide a rejection memo to candidates whose applications were rejected due to any reason.
- Candidates have to contact the authorities in case of a discrepancy in the admit card of KEAM.
- It is mandatory to follow the KEAM exam guidelines mentioned on the admit card. If any candidate disobeys the guidelines, they may not be allowed to appear for the examination.