"The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will close the online registration for Karnataka PGCET 2022 today, Oct 24, 2022, on the official website."
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will close the online registration for Karnataka PGCET 2022 today, Oct 24, 2022. Eligible candidates can fill out the application form for PGCET Karnataka on the official website of KEA cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
Candidateswho have paid the fee can complete the Karnataka PGCET 2022 application entry till Oct 26, 2022 and candidates seeking admission at state colleges under a special category must submit the required documents at KEA, Bangalore, on Oct 29, 2022, between 11 am and 1 pm.
Steps to Fill the Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application
Follow the given below steps to fill out the Karnataka PGCET 2022 application.
- Visit the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- On the KEA Home page, click on the admission section and then on PGCET 2022.
- Click on the ‘PGCET 2022 MBA online application link.’
- Click on the new user and select ‘Yes or No.’
- Then enter the required details and click on submit.
- User ID and password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Pay the registration fee through any of the available methods.
- Login using the ID and password sent to the registered mobile number and complete the application process.
- Download and take the printout of the filled in application for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.