"The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will officially conclude the KCET 2022 application window today, 13 June 2022."
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will officially conclude the KCET 2022 application window today, 13 June 2022. Previously, KEA reopened the application and registration window for Karnataka UGCET 2022 upon receiving repeated requests from candidates. The extended application window for KCET 2022 will also conclude today at 4 PM. Candidates yet to fill out the online application form should log onto the portal and do so at the earliest via the official website, kea.kar.nic.in.
To avoid any rumours and speculations around extension in the KCET 2022 application period, the exam authority KEA has released an official notification on its website confirming the same. The notice reads, “In the interest of the student community, Karnataka Examination Authority has given opportunity seven times for students to apply for KCET 2022 online. In spite of giving so many opportunities, there are students who have either entered the application partially or failed to upload photos or a few students who have only entered the trial (Re 1) application. Hence, the final and last chance is given to enter the application online or to upload the photo or to complete the incomplete application.”
Steps to Fill Out the KCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for KCET 2022 on the official website.
- Log onto the website – kea.kar.nic.in
- Then, locate and click on the link for “Karnataka CET application”.
- Afterwards, click on new registration and register yourself on the portal.
- Now log onto the website using your newly created registration credentials and fill out the application form displayed on the screen.
- After providing the necessary personal, contact and academic details, upload supporting documents and proofs on the portal in the prescribed format and size.
- Then, pay the application fee using digital means – credit/debit cards, net banking or UPI.
- Finally, submit the form.