"Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) officials will end the KCET 2021 provisional answer key challenge facility today, 4 September 2021."
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will end the KCET 2021 provisional answer key challenge facility today on 4 September 2021. Therefore, candidates can challenge the examination’s initial answer sheet by 5:30 PM today. The challenge facility is available wholly online due to COVID-19 restrictions. Thus, candidates can log into the official website’s candidate portal with their KCET application number and date of birth to avail the answer key challenge facility.
Steps to Raise Objections Against KCET 2021 Provisional Answer Key
Candidates can follow the given steps to raise objections against the provisional answer key.
- Visit the board’s official website – kea.kar.nic.in
- Then, log in to your account by providing the candidate’s application number and date of birth.
- Afterward, click on the link to raise objections against the KCET preliminary answer key.
- Then, choose the relevant link for the candidate’s KCET subject, version code, and question paper carefully.
- Finally, submit the objection details.
Earlier, authorities released the preliminary answer key for all subjects on 28 August 2021. KEA will soon release the KCET final answer key after evaluating the challenges raised against the preliminary key.