"The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) has published the SSLC results online today, 9 August 2021, at 3:30 PM."
The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) has published the SSLC results today, 9 August 2021, at 3:30 PM. Officials released the marks after a press conference took place featuring the Karnataka Primary and Secondary Education Minister, B.C. Nagesh. Hence, students can now check their provisional scorecard online on the official website – karresults.nic.in.
Karnataka chose to hold SSLC board examinations amid the pandemic, unlike several other boards such as CBSE, which opted for cancellations. The KSEEB class 10 board examinations took place from 19 to 22 July 2021, in offline mode. The board divided the assessments into two days. Students wrote core subject exams such as science, social sciences, and mathematics on the first day. Afterwards, on the second day, the board conducted the language examinations. Additionally, it’s estimated that more than 99.6% of all registered Karnataka students wrote the offline examination.
Steps to check Karnataka SSLC results 2021
KSEEB 2021 10th class mark sheets are now available online. Hence, candidates can go through their results by following the steps given below.
- Go to the board’s official website – karresults.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Karnataka SSLC results 2021” link on the homepage.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Then, enter the candidate’s registration number and date of birth to log in.
- Select the “submit” button to proceed.
- Karnataka 10th class provisional scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Finally, take a screenshot of the results for future reference.
The website might experience technical issues due to heavy traffic. Hence, students can also check their results by availing themselves of the official SMS facility. To do so, candidates should send an SMS in the following format “KAR10<space>roll number” to 56263. Soon afterwards, the system will send the Karnataka class 10 provisional scorecard to the candidate’s registered mobile number.