"KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority) officials will close the registration facility for the Karnataka PGCET 2021 today, 17 September."
KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority) officials will close the registration facility for the Karnataka PGCET 2021 today, 17 September. Thus, candidates interested in the examination should submit their applications by the end of the day. Karnataka Postgraduate CET registration is available wholly online on the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/. However, candidates should go through the stated eligibility criteria before applying. Furthermore, candidates should have scanned copies of the following documents on hand.
- Passport-sized photograph, signature, and left thumb impression
- Academic certificates
- Income documents
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Steps to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2021
Registration forms for the Karnataka PG Common Entrance Test 2021 are still available online until the deadline today. Thus, applicants can refer to the following instructions to apply for the postgraduate entrance exam.
- Go to the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/
- Then, select the “03-09 PG CET- 2021 Online Application link for MBA, MCA, Mtech/M.Arch” link, which is available in the Latest Announcement section of the homepage.
- Click on the “New User ? Click Here to Register” link.
- Confirm your Indian citizenship eligibility status.
- The website will then display a registration form.
- Register for the portal by providing basic candidate details such as full name, email ID, phone number, and more.
- Then log in using the credentials sent to the applicant’s registered email address.
- Fill out the application form with the candidate’s academic qualifications, GATE score, and personal information.
- Then, choose the preferred testing location from the given options.
- Upload the required documents in the stated formatting guidelines.
- Pay the applicable registration fee through online means such as credit card, debit card, or net banking. General category candidates should pay INR 650, while the payment for reserved category applicants is INR 500.
- Verify and submit the application form.
- Finally, save and print out the completed application form and the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Earlier, the board started the application window on 3 September 2021. Shortly after the closing of applications, officials will publish the examination hall ticket online. The Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is an annual state-level PG entrance assessment. Aspirants with qualifying exam scores can obtain admissions to postgraduate courses at affiliated Karnataka colleges.