"The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) started the Karnataka PGCET 2021 option entry process on 11 January 2022."
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has started the Karnataka PGCET 2021 option entry process from 11 January 2022. Candidates can avail of the Karnataka PGCET option entry facility until 13 January by visiting the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Those candidates who have qualified in the entrance test are eligible for the option entry process.
During the Karnataka PGCET 2021 option entry process, candidates must fill their preferred course and institute. However, authorities have already published the fee structure and seat matrix on 11 January 2022. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) annually conducts the Karnataka PGCET, a state-level entrance test to offer admissions into various postgraduate courses.
Steps to Fill in Karnataka PGCET 2021 Options
Officials have started the Karnataka PGCET 2021 option entry process online. Hence, candidates can refer to the following steps while doing the option entry.
- Visit the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Then, click on the “Admissions” tab on the homepage and click on the “PGCET 2021” link.
- Afterwards, click on the “Karnataka PGCET First Round option entry” link.
- Then, log in by providing your PGCET number and captcha code.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Afterwards, fill in all the required details.
- Finally, submit the option entry form.
After closing the Karnataka PGCET option entry, document verification will take place. Candidates will have to carry all the relevant documents (original and Xerox) to the help centre. Furthermore, they will be issued a document verification acknowledgement and verification slip which candidates need to keep until the admission process gets over.