"Karnataka Examination Authority, extended the deadline for Karnataka NEET UG Counselling 2022 till October 25, 2022."
Karnataka NEET UG Counselling 2022: Karnataka Examination Authority, KEA has extended the deadline for Karnataka NEET UG Counselling 2022 aspirants to register for admissions. The last date for submitting the application has now been deferred to October 25, 2022.
Earlier on October 19, KEA announced the revised last date for Karnataka NEET counselling registration. Aspirants can register for the state's NEET counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental and AYUSH courses till October 23. The last date to submit the online application form is October 25.
Steps to Register for Karnataka NEET UG Counselling 2022
Below are the steps mentioned for the candidates to register for Karnataka NEET UG Counselling 2022
- Visit the official website kea.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads UGNEET (Medical/Dental/Ayush) 2022 Online Application Link.
- Candidates should get themselves registered and then log in using the credentials.
- Now fill in the basic details and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Save it and take a printout for future reference.
Documents Required for Karnataka NEET UG Counselling 2022
Below are the documents required to candidates for Karnataka NEET UG Counselling 2022
- KEA UGNEET application printout
- Verification slip
- UGNEET-2022 Score Card
- All other required original documents
- Any valid Identity Card (Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / PAN / Aadhar Card).
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News