"The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will open the counselling window of the Karnataka NEET 2021 from today, 13 December 2021."
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has opened the counselling window for the Karnataka National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 as of today, 13 December. As per the official notification, applicants can visit the official website kea.kar.nic.in to register for Karnataka UG NEET 2021 starting today. Moreover, the deadline to apply for Karnataka NEET UG Counselling is 17 December at 11:59 AM.
Officials conducted NEET counselling for admissions to Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS) courses for the academic year 2021-22. KEA has advised all aspirants to thoroughly check the information bulletin to understand the eligibility criteria before registering for the counselling process. KEA’s guidelines on Karnataka NEET counselling stated that “Candidates who have scored more than or equal to the prescribed minimum score in UGNEE-2021 are only eligible to apply online for UG Medical and Dental courses.”
Steps to Apply for Karnataka NEET 2021 Counselling Registration
KEA is releasing the Karnataka NEET counselling registration forms on the official website today. Thus, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register for the counselling process.
- Visit the Karnataka Examinations Authority’s official website – kea.kar.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Admission” tab available on the homepage.
- Click on the “UG NEET Counselling 2021” link.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Afterwards, fill in the details to register.
- Then, fill out the application form and upload the documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee and submit the form.