National Testing Agency (NTA) officials have opened the online registration facility for the JNUEE 2021. Hence, candidates can now apply for the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination on the official website- jnuexams.nta.ac.in. The registration deadline for the entrance test is 5 PM on 27 August 2021. Afterwards, the JNUEE 2021 application form correction facility will be available from 1 September to 3 September 2021. In addition, the board will publish the JNUEE hall ticket on 8 September 2021. The examination will take place in a computer-based testing (CBT) mode from 20 to 23 September 2021.
The NTA is conducting the test to facilitate admissions for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university. This year, a total of 3,016 JNU seats are available through qualifying scores in the JNUEE 2021.
Steps to Submit the JNUEE 2021 Application Form
The National Testing Agency has published application forms for the JNU entrance exam. Hence, candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the examination. If students wish to apply for more than one programme, they must pay separate fees. However, candidates should only submit one application form.
- Go to the official website – jnuexams.nta.ac.in
- Then, register for the website’s examination portal by providing basic candidate details.
- Log in to the portal using the given login credentials.
- Then, fill out the required personal, academic, and communication information fields in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of the prescribed documents that meet the specified formatting requirements.
- Then, verify all the details mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the registration fee online through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Then, verify all the details mentioned in the application form before submitting it.
- Finally, a registration confirmation page with a Unique Application Number (UAN) will appear on the screen. Take a screenshot of the confirmation screen for future reference.