"WBJEE has now released the JENPAS UG 2022 admit card. Candidates can download the admit card by referring to the given process below."
WBJEEB has now released the admit card for JENPAS UG 2022. The administration will conduct the exam on May 15, 2022. Candidates must download and carry a hard copy of the admit card to enter the exam center. Details regarding downloading the admit card and other necessary documents are given ahead.
WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board) conducts JENPAS UG every year for admission into various programs across the state’s participating institutes. JENPAS UG stands for Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical, and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses. B.Sc. Electrophysiology, B.Sc Radiology & Imaging Sciences, B.Sc Dialysis, B.Sc Nursing, etc., are the available programs through the given exam.
How to Download JENPAS UG 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates can refer to the given process to download the admit card:
- First, log in to the official website of WBJEEB, wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “JENPAS-UG” tab on the homepage.
- Now select the “JENPAS-UG 2022 admit card” tab.
- Enter the required details & submit.
- At last, the admit card will display on the screen. Verify details and save the document.
Required Documents At The Exam Center
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam center:
- Candidate’s colored photograph.
- The hard copy of the admit card.
- Any original photo ID proof includes an Aadhaar card, PAN card, Passport, or Voter Card.