"Authorities from the Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC) Uttar Pradesh declared the JEECUP counselling 2022 for round 1."
JEECUP Counselling 2022: Authorities from the Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC) Uttar Pradesh declared the seat allotment results for round 1 of JEECUP counselling 2022. Thus, candidates can check their results from the official website using their application number, password, and security pin. Furthermore, candidates can also download their results from the login ID. Here, candidates must note that authorities will allot them only one seat even if they selected different options at the time of registration.
The seat allotment for JEECUP counselling 2022 round 1 depends on various factors such as availability of seats, course, candidate’s category, institutional cutoff, and candidate’s rank in the merit list. Candidates must choose between the “float” and the “freeze” options on the candidate portal. If candidates are satisfied with their allotted seats, they can select the “freeze” option. However, if the candidates wish to obtain a seat in higher-ranked institutes and are willing to be considered in further counselling rounds, they must select the “float” option.
Step-By-Step Process to Check the JEECUP Counselling 2022 Result
Candidates must follow the instructions below to download the JEECUP 2022 Counselling Results.
- First, go to the official website at jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Next, click on the live link for the UP Polytechnic seat allotment result.
- Now, log in to your candidate portal using your ID, password, and security pin.
- The screen will display your JEECUP 2022 seat allotment result.
- Finally, download and print your JEECUP counselling 2022 result for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.