"JEE Council, Uttar Pradesh has extended the last date to fill out the application form for JEECUP 2022. Candidates can apply till April 30."
The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, as per a recent notification, has extended the last date to fill out the application form for JEECUP 2022. With the revised date, candidates can now apply for JEECUP 2022 till April 30. The application form for the exam is available on the official website.
The JEECUP 2022 application process includes the initial registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents, and paying the application fee. Also, candidates must meet JEECUP eligibility criteria to appear for JEECUP 2022 exam. Candidates can check the revised date and JEECUP 2022 application fee in the below table.
JEECUP 2022 Revised Dates
|Availability of online application form||February 15, 2022|
|JEECUP 2022 application last date||April 30, 2022|
|JEECUP 2022 exam date||June 6 to 10, 2022|
JEECUP 2022: Steps to Fill the Application Form
Candidates can follow the below steps to fill out the application form for JEECUP 2022 successfully without any mistakes.
- Visit the official website – jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- Look for the registration link on the homepage and click on it.
- Enter the required details to complete the registration.
- Log in using your login credentials to fill out the JEECUP 2022 application form.
- Upload the relevant documents as per the guidelines.
- Last and the most important step, pay the application fee to complete your JEECUP 2022 registration.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee for JEECUP 2022 as per the caste category they fall under. For General and OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 300 + bank charges. And for candidates belonging to the SC/ST category the amount of application fee is Rs. 200 + bank charges.