"NTA authorities have deferred the application deadline for phase 4 2021 of the JEE Main to 13 July 2021. Click here to learn more."
National Testing Agency (NTA) authorities have deferred the application deadline for phase 4 2021 of JEE Main to 13 July. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can register for the fourth round of the JEE examination by 5 PM today. The application payment deadline will close today at 9 PM. Also, the application correction facility has been extended to the end of today, 13 July. Therefore, registered candidates can continue to modify their submitted applications today before the deadline.
Earlier, the JEE Main phase 4 registration window began on 9 July. The JEE Main phase 3 examination will start from 20 to 25 July 2021. The computer-based test will occur in-person at official testing locations. Additionally, the NTA board has expanded the number of testing centres for the JEE main phases 3 and 4. This increase is to limit the number of candidates per exam centre and reduce unnecessary candidate travel. Thus, the 3rd and 4th phase JEE tests will co-occur in 334 cities across the country.
Steps to Register for the Phase 4 JEE Main
The deadline to apply for the 4th round of the JEE Main has been extended. Hence, candidates can follow the given steps to register for the exam.
- Visit the official website (jeemain.nta.nic.in).
- Then, register for the exam portal by inputting basic candidate information. However, previously registered candidates can skip this step.
- Log in to the examination portal using the given credentials.
- Then, fill out the requisite JEE Main application details.
- Upload scanned documents such as a passport-sized photograph and signature that follow the specified formatting guidelines.
- Then, pay the JEE Main application fee through online modes.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.