"The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the Session 2 JEE Main 2022 application form soon. Check application procedure here."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the Session 2 JEE Main 2022 application form soon. The Main 2022 application forms were expected to be released around the second week, but it has been delayed. NTA has not announced any date for JEE Main 2022 Session 2 registrations. The authorities will release the official notification about the start and end date for the application process anytime soon.
Furthermore, July 21 to 30 are the scheduled dates for the Mains 2022 Session 2 exam. Unlike the previous year, NTA has decided to open the application forms separately for both sessions. The JEE Main application forms for the first session were available from March 1 to April 5.
JEE Main 2022: Application for Session 2 Exam
Mentioned below are the steps to apply for JEE Main 2022:
- Visit the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ link on the home page.
- Fill in the required details in the registration form.
- Upload the scanned images of the required documents.
- Now, pay the JEE Main application fee.
- Verify the details filled in and ‘Submit’ the form.
- Finally, take a printout for future reference.
Students must visit the NTAs website for regular updates.