"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur authorities plan to publish admit cards for the JEE Advanced online on 25 September 2021."
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur authorities plan to publish admit cards for the JEE Advanced on 25 September 2021. The hall ticket download facility will be available wholly online on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in. Thus, registered students can access the facility on the website’s candidate portal using their application number, mobile number, and DOB.
Candidates must carry a physical copy of their admit card and valid government-issued ID proof to enter the testing location. The hall ticket contains candidate information such as name, DOB, gender, category, roll number, photograph, and signature. Furthermore, the admit card will state assessment details such as location, date, timing, and guidelines. Thus, applicants should go through their admit cards thoroughly for discrepancies. In case of any errors in the stated details, candidates should contact exam representatives as soon as possible for corrections.
Steps to Access JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Cards
Hall tickets for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced will be available online from 25 September 2021. Therefore, candidates can refer to the following instructions to obtain their admit cards post-publication.
- Go to the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Then, select the admit card link available on the home page after release.
- The website will then display a candidate login portal.
- Log in by entering the candidate’s application form number, date of birth, and registered phone number.
- Then, select the “Login” button to proceed.
- The applicant’s hall ticket will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take multiple printouts of the admit card for future use.
Earlier, registration closed on 21 September. Officials will conduct the entrance examination in an offline testing mode on 3 October 2021. The board will release response sheets and provisional answer keys on 5 and 10 October, respectively. Afterwards, candidate results will be available online on 15 October.