"GGSIPU has extended the last date to apply for IPU CET 2022. According to the notice, students can apply for the exam till 31 May."
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has extended the last date to fill the IPU CET 2022 application forms. According to the notice, students can apply for the exam till 31 May. Previously, the last date to apply was 30 April 2022. The application fee for the entrance exam is INR 1200.
Before applying for the exam, candidates are advised to check the minimum eligibility criteria. Additionally, candidates must be ready with their class 10 and 12 mark sheets, ID proof, scanned copy of photograph and signature and left-thumb impression before beginning the application process. Also, applicants must ensure that the scanned documents are in JPG format and the mark sheets are in PDF format. Officials will conduct the exam as a computer-based test for 2.5 hours.
Steps to Apply for IPU CET 2022
- Visit the official website – ipu.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ under Admissions tab.
- A new page will appear on the screen, select ‘New Candidate Registration’.
- Now, fill in the required details in the registration form to generate login credentials.
- Using the login credentials, sign in to your account and fill in the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of the required documents.
- Now pay the application fee of INR 1200.
- Finally, verify the filled details and ‘Submit’ the application form.
Note- Candidates are advised to save and download the confirmation page for future reference.