"AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Delhi will open registration for the INI CET 2022 online today, 10 September."
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Delhi will open registration for the INI CET 2022 today, 10 September 2021. This year, applications for the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test 2022 will be available wholly online. Thus, candidates can register for the January entrance examination from 5 PM today on the official website, aiimsexams.ac.in. The application facility will be available to all eligible and interested applicants until 9 October 2021.
The postgraduate-level medical entrance test will take place in a computer-based testing mode. However, officials have not yet announced the examination date for the INIT CET. Afterwards, qualified candidates can obtain admissions to MD, MS, MDS, DM, and MCh programmes offered by participating colleges across the country.
How to Register for INI CET 2022 January Examination
The application facility for the Institute of National Importance CET 2022 will be available online after 5 PM today, 10 September. Thus, applicants can follow the instructions given below to register for the entrance test.
- Go to the official website – aiimsexams.ac.in
- Then, select the registration link, which will be available on the home page after 5 PM today.
- Afterwards, select the “click here” button to proceed.
- The website will then display the registration instructions page.
- Go through the stated guidelines carefully.
- Then, select the course that the candidate is interested in (DM, MCh, MD, MDS, MS).
- Fill out the registration form with personal information such as name, category, gender, ID proof, nationality, date of birth, etc.
- Afterwards, provide information with the communication section of the form, such as email address and mobile number.
- Finally, provide consent within the candidate declaration form.