"The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the IIFT 2022 MBA entrance registration form window today, 25 October 2021 at 5 PM."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the IIFT MBA 2022 registration form window today, 25 October 2021. Previously, the last day to fill out the IIFT exam form was 15 October 2021. Earlier, the NTA started the IIFT registrations on 2 September. Therefore, interested candidates can fill out the form on the official website, iift.nta.nic.in.
However, the institute has advised that participants should go through the eligibility criteria prior to filling out the application form. Additionally, candidates must pay a registration fee of INR 2500 for General/OBC category candidates or INR 1000 for reserved category candidates (SC/ST/PH). Officials will conduct the MBA admissions assessment in an offline testing mode on 5 December 2021.
Steps to Complete the Registration for IIFT MBA 2022
Officials have extended the application form deadline for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA entrance examination to 25 October 2021. Therefore, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill out their registration forms.
- Visit the official website – iift.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply for IIFT MBA(IB) 2022-24” link available on the home page.
- Select the “New Registration” tab.
- Then, scroll down and confirm your understanding of the declaration to proceed.
- Afterwards, fill in the requested details within the application form.
- Then, upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Choose the desired IIFT exam centre from the given options.
- Pay the application fee through online means such as credit card, debit card, or net banking details.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the registration form for further reference.