"The Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) application forms for IIAD Entrance Exam 2023 are available now. Direct link to apply below."
IIAD Entrance Exam 2023: The Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) has started the admission process for IIAD 2023. The application forms are now available online for IIAD Entrance Exam 2023. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and fill out the application forms till 21 December 2022 on the official website, i.e., www.iiad.edu.in.
IIAD will conduct the entrance test in both online and offline mode on 28 December 2022. The IIAD 2023 admission process is conducted in two parts –
- First, the candidates must appear for the IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT), also, note that candidates who opt for management courses must appear for iMAT test.
- Second, candidates must appear in the personal interview round.
Steps to Fill Out the IIAD Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form
Below mentioned are the steps to follow to fill out the online application form –
- First, visit the official website – www.iiad.edu.in.
- Then, click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- After that, select your preferred course, and click on the “Click Here To Apply” link.
- Then, register by filling in the required details.
- Once registered, fill out the application form for IIAD Entrance Test 2023 Exam Date 28 December 2022.
- Then, pay the exam fee of INR 2500, which can be paid online using credit/ debit cards/ net banking.
Direct Link to Fill Out the IIAD Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form
Programs Offered by IIAD 2023
Below mentioned are both the undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the Indian Institute of Art and Design –
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture & Design
- BA (Hons) Communication Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Business Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication
- Master’s in Fashion Design
- Master’s in Fashion Business Management
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.