"IGNOU will close the online facility to fill in the IGNOU 2022 re-registration form for the January session today, 10 February."
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the online facility to fill in the IGNOU 2022 registration and re-registration form for the January session today, 10 February. Therefore, applicants who have not yet registered themselves can fill out the IGNOU registration form on the website, ignou.ac.in, until midnight. IGNOU students need to fill out the IGNOU 2022 re-registration form to get admission in the next semester or academic year.
Candidates have to fill out the IGNOU registration form to get admission in various undergraduate, diploma, advanced diploma, certificate and postgraduate programmes offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University. Previously, officials had released the IGNOU January registration form on 25 December.
Steps to Fill Out the IGNOU 2022 January Session Re-Registration Form
IGNOU will close the IGNOU 2022 registration form submission today, 10 February. Hence, candidates can fill in their applications by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “Register Online” tab on the homepage.
- Then, select the “Re-Registration” link.
- Read the instructions mark the declaration by clicking on the “Proceed for re-registration” button.
- Afterwards, enter the enrollment number password and click on the “Login” tab.
- Then, proceed to fill out the IGNOU re-registration form.
- Select your desired IGNOU courses (elective/optional) from the provided options. Candidates cannot change their opted courses at the later stage of admission.
- Then, provide the necessary details for verification and select the “Next” button to proceed.
- Pay the IGNOU re-registration 2022 fee via net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI.
- Finally, submit the registration form.