"Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the IGNOU 2021 December term-end exam form submission deadline to 19 December 2021."
Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the IGNOU 2021 December exam form submission deadline to 19 December. Hence, candidates can fill out the IGNOU exam form by visiting the official portal ignou.ac.in. They should enter their personal and academic details in the IGNOU December term-end examination form. Applicants can also submit the IGNOU examination form for the December term-end examination from 20 to 31 December with a late fee of INR 1100.
After filling out the IGNOU exam form, candidates have to pay an examination fee of INR 200 for each theory and practical exam. They can pay the IGNOU examination fee in online mode using a credit card, debit card or net banking. Furthermore, candidates filling out the IGNOU December TEE examination form should check that all the details and documents filled in the form are correct and legit. The university will reject the IGNOU examination form if any information provided in the form is found to be incorrect.
Steps to Fill Out IGNOU 2021 December Exam Form
Officials have extended the deadline for IGNOU 2021 December exam forms to 19 December. Thus, candidates can follow the steps to follow the exam forms.
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Link for Term-end Examination Form Submission for December 2021”.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill out the form.
- Then, enter your programme code, enrollment number, and choose your exam centre region.
- Afterwards, click on the “Submit” tab.
- Then, pay the IGNOU 2021 exam form fee using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Finally, submit the form.