ICSI CSEET 2022 Registration Is Open for the January Session
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) started the registration for the CSEET January 2022 session exams.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) started the registration of the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) for the January 2022 session exams. The registration form is available on the website smash.icsi.edu. However, the last date to apply for the CSEET 2022 January session exam is 15 December 2021. According to the eligibility criteria, candidates who passed or will appear in the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination/equivalent exam are considered eligible for the ICSI CSEET 2022 exam.
The registration fee for CSEET is INR 1000 for General and OBC candidates. ICSI will conduct the exam on 8 January 2022. They will announce the admit card release dates soon. Officials will conduct the exam four times in the year – January, May, July and November.
Steps to Register for CSEET 2022
Registration for the CSEET January session is open on the official website. Therefore, candidates can follow the steps to register for the entrance test.
- Go to the official website – smash.icsi.edu
- Click on the “CSEET Registration” on the menu bar.
- Keep the documents ready as asked and proceed with CSEET registration.
- Now, fill in the credentials such as name, qualification, aadhar card number, gender, mobile number, date of birth, nationality, email address, CSEET exam centre, and correct address.
- Afterwards, make the payment in online mode.
- Finally, save the CSEET sheet for further reference.
Apply for the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test 2022
POST YOUR COMMENT