"ICSI CSEET 2022 application forms were released on 16 April 2022. Candidates must apply for the entrance exam on or before 15 June 2022."
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has started the registration process for the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2022 for the July session. Therefore, interested candidates must apply for the ICSI CSEET 2022 on or before 15 June 2022. Additionally, the exam will be held on 9 July 2022.
Important Dates for ICSI CSEET 2022
Candidates must go through the exam dates for CSEET given below.
|Events||Dates (July Session)|
|Start of Application Forms||16 April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15 June 2022|
|Exam Date||9 July 2022|
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for ICSI CSEET 2022 before applying.
- The candidate must have passed or must be appearing for Class 12th examination.
- The candidates will be exempted from CSEET and will be eligible to take direct admission to CS Executive Programme if they are – ICSI Foundation passed/ ICAI Final passed/ ICMAI Final passed/ Graduates (having a minimum of 50% in aggregate)/Postgraduates.
Steps to Fill CSEET Application Form
Following are the steps to apply for CSEET 2022:
- Go to the official website- smash.icsi.edu
- Click on ‘CSEET Registration’ on the homepage.
- On the next page click on ‘Proceed’ and fill in your basic details like name, email ID, address, phone number.
- Next, check and verify the application fee details.
- Now upload scanned copies of your passport size photograph, signature, and category certificate (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, save and download the confirmation page for future reference.