"Authorities will close the ICSI CSEET 2022 applications today, June 15. Check the application process & eligibility criteria here and apply."
The ICSI CSEET 2022 applications for Company Secretary Executive closes today, June 15. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) will end the online registrations for the July session today. Candidates can register for the exam on ICSI’s official website, smash.icsi.edu.
ICSI administers the CSEET entrance exam four times a year: in January, May, July, and November. The exam facilitates direct admission to the CS Executive program for qualified candidates. The administration will conduct the ICSI CSEET on July 9, 2022.
ICSI CSEET 2022 Applications: Step-By-Step Guide
The step-wise process for applying for this year’s CSEET exam is detailed below:
- Visit smash.icsi.edu, the official website of ICSI.
- Start your registration by clicking on the CSEET registration link and filling in the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Then pay the application fee.
- At last, review and then submit the form. Also, print the form after downloading it for future use.
Students must adhere to the eligibility criteria for the ICSI CSEET 2022. Enlisted below are the requirements stated by the authorities.
- A candidate taking the Senior Secondary Exam (10+2) or an equivalent exam can give CSEET.
- Candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or an equivalent exam are eligible.
In addition, the graduates and postgraduates who could enter the CS Executive program directly will now have to pass the CSEET mandatorily. Only the given candidates can be exempt from taking the exam:
- Those candidates who have passed the CS Foundation exam.
- Students who have passed the CA Final (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
- Candidates who have passed the CMA Final (The Institute of Company Secretaries of India).