"Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission(ICAR AIEEA) UG exam 2022 starts on 13 September."
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022: The National Testing Agency(NTA) will conduct the ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Exam starting today, 13 September, till 15 September. The ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 admit card was released on 10 September. The admit cards were made available on the official website: icar.nta.nic.in.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission(ICAR AIEEA) for UG and PG is conducted for admissions to agricultural courses in India. The exam will make qualified candidates eligible for admission to various agricultural universities.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Exam Guidelines
Given below are some of the guidelines that candidates must follow for the ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Exam:
- To avoid last-minute hassles, it is suggested that candidates reach the venue at least 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination. This way, they will be able complete the frisking and registration formalities on time.
- The gates to the exam centre will be closed 15 minutes before the examination. The gates will not be opened to let anyone in.
- The admit card is a mandatory document at the exam centre. Further, the admit card should also be self-attested with the candidate’s signature, photograph and thumb impression.
- Moreover, the candidate must carry a valid ID card for verification. The Id can be the Aadhaar card or 28 digits of the Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof, a passport or ration card, a driving license, or any other valid Govt. Identity card.
- Once the exam starts, invigilators will not allow anyone to enter the exam hall.
- For the computer-based test, candidates must verify that the question paper on the computer is as per their choice of Set (PCB/ PCM/ PCA/ ABC), as mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry baggage inside the Examination Centre. The security of the baggage is not the responsibility of the Council.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry the following objects into the examination hall: textual material, Calculators, pens, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of paper, mobile phone, pager or any other device.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.