ICAI CA Inter Final November 2022 Application: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) released the ICAI CA Inter Final November 2022 application forms on 10 August 2022. Thus, interested and eligible candidates shall apply for the ICAI CA Inter Final Nov 2022 examination at eservices.icai.org. Moreover, applicants can pay a late fine of INR 600/- and submit the forms until 07 September 2022. The deadline for applying without late fees is 31 August 2022.
Essential Instructions for ICAI CA Inter Final November 2022 Application Form
Applicants should read the detailed instructions on filling up the ICAI CA Inter November 2022 application form listed below:
- Candidates must fill in the application form and submit it online from eservices.icai.org. They should remember that forms submitted offline or from other websites are invalid.
- They should fill out the email address, mobile number, and Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Candidates should keep a copy of the Registration Letter of Group(s) in which they wish to appear for reference while applying against their correct registration number.
- A Certificate of Service is mandatory wherever applicable for all Direct Entry Scheme candidates. Such candidates shall download the certificate format from the website and duly fill it. The Principal/Member of the candidate’s institute shall attest to this filled-out Certificate of Service. This attested document shall be scanned as a JPG/JPEG file of size 100 to 300 KB and 200 DPI resolution.
- Also, aspirants should carefully choose the medium of the exam (English/Hindi) and save it as per their preference.
- Candidates must carefully cross-check once again before paying the fees. No further edits to the form after the final submission will be possible.
- Applicants should pay the exam fees using online payment means only. The authorities will not accept DD, Cheque, Challan, etc. offline payments.
- The system will generate a copy of the application form upon the successful payment of fees shall be kept saved/printed for further reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.