"ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has extended the IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2021 registration form deadline to 21 December 2021."
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has extended the IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2021 registration form deadline to 21 December 2021. Officials were supposed to close the registration window on 16 December but have extended it to 21 December 2021. Hence, eligible candidates who wish to appear for IBS Aptitude Test 2021 can fill out the registration forms by visiting the official website ibsindia.org. The exam conducting authority will conduct the IBS Aptitude Test in computer-based mode on 25 and 26 December 2021. Moreover, applicants must check the eligibility criteria to appear in the exam and gather all documents and related information before registering for the IBSAT exam.
Steps to Fill in IBSAT 2021 Registration Forms
Officials have extended the deadline of the IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2021 registration form online to 21 December. Thus, applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to fill in the registration forms.
- Visit the IBSAT’s official website – ibsindia.org.
- Then, click on the “Apply to IBS” tab available at the top of the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the “Click here” link for new registration.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Afterwards, fill in the personal information such as your name, mobile number, email address, and address.
- Then, click on the “Proceed” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- Afterwards, make the fee payment using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a few printouts of it for future reference.