"The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will close the IBPS SO 2021 registration window today, 23 November 2021."
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will close the IBPS SO 2021 registration window today, 23 November 2021. Hence, interested and eligible aspirants can visit the board’s official website, ibps.in, to fill out and submit their application forms. Additionally, officials will also close the registration fee payment facility at 11:59 PM today. IBPS released a notification on 2 November 2021 stating that there are a total of 1828 vacancies currently. As per the official announcement, the board plans to conduct the initial assessment in an offline testing mode on 26 December 2021.
Steps to Apply for IBPS SO 2021
Officials will close the application window for IBPS SO 2021 today. Therefore, interested and eligible aspirants can register for the banking post eligibility assessment with reference to the following instructions.
- Visit the IBPS official website – ibps.in
- Click on the “CRP Specialist Officers” tab on the left side of the homepage.
- Then, click on the relevant “Common Recruitment Process For Specialist Officer” link.
- Select the “New Registration” button.
- Afterwards, enter the necessary contact details to complete the IBPS SO registration process.
- The system will then send user credentials to the registered mobile number and email address provided by the candidate.
- Afterwards, upload the scanned photograph, signature, handwritten declaration, and left-hand thumbprint onto the portal.
- Fill in the required details such as academic, work experience and others in the IBPS SO application form.
- Afterwards, pay the application fees to confirm registration.
- Finally, take a printout of the IBPS SO application form for further reference.
Applicants must complete the IBPS registration procedure by paying the necessary application fees through online means. The registration fee is INR 850 for general category registrants and INR 175 for reserved category candidates.