"The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is declaring the IBPS Clerk Result 2022 by the third week of September. Check here to know more."
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is declaring the IBPS Clerk Result 2022 by the third week of September. The candidates who have appeared for the examinations on the 3rd and 4th of September can check their scores by visiting the official website. The official website provides the link to download the results. Moreover, applicants must provide their registration number and date of birth to view the results.
Steps to Download the IBPS Result
The applicants can refer to the steps provided below to download the IBPS Clerk results.
- Firstly, the applicant must visit the official website, ibps.in.
- Next, they must click on the ‘’IBPS Clerk Prelims Result.’’
- Then, log in by providing the registration number and date of birth.
- Then, the IBPS Clerk Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, the candidate can view and download the results for future purposes.
Steps to Calculate the Scores for IBPS Clerk Result
The steps to calculate the score for the IBPS Clerk result are below. The candidate can refer to the following pointers provided underneath.
- The questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test are considered for arriving at the right score after applying the penalty for the wrong answer.
- The number of right answers by the candidate is adjusted towards the difficulty level of the examination.
- The marks scored by the candidate are equated to the base form.
- The final digits scored by the candidate are rounded up to two digits.
- ¼ marks are deducted if the applicants cannot provide correct answers.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the IBPS Clerk Result 2022 by the third week of September 2022. Moreover, the candidates can check the results online.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.