"Himachal Pradesh Technical University has extended the last date to fill out the HPCET 2022 application form until 26 June."
Himachal Pradesh Technical University has extended the last date to fill out the HPCET 2022 application form. Applicants can complete the HPCET registration 2022 until 26 June at himtu.ac.in. Previously, the last date to apply for the HP CET entrance exam was 18 June. The application process for the HPCET exam comprises registration, filling application form, uploading documents, and payment of fees.
HPCET 2022 exam date is 10 July. After completing the registration, HPCET admit card 2022 will be issued online on the official website.
Steps to Fill Out the HPCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can refer to the steps given below to fill out the application form.
- Visit the HPCET official website – himtu.ac.in.
- Then, complete the HPCET registration using personal details.
- Afterward, log in using your username and password to fill out the application form.
- Fill in educational qualifications, communication details, and others.
- Then, upload the required documents as per the specified format.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, preview and submit the application.
The application fee for HPCET varies as per the channel of application. Candidates can fill the HPCET application through JEE Main, HPCET exam, and JEE Main and 10+2. Applicants preparing for the exam must refer to the HPCET previous year’s question paper for their preparations. Applicants can also go through the HPCET syllabus to check important topics and chapters asked in the exam.