"HPBoSE (Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education) officials have opened registration for the HP TET 2021 today, 23 September 2021."
HPBoSE (Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education) officials have opened registration for the HP TET 2021 today, 23 September 2021. The November session of the HP TET will take place in an offline testing mode on 13, 14, 21, and 28 November. Thus, interested candidates can apply for the state-level entrance examination online on the official website, hpbose.org.
Applicants must first log into the website’s candidate portal to submit registration forms by 13 October. Afterwards, registrants must pay an additional late fee of INR 300 to apply by the second deadline on 18 October. Officials will then open the online application correction window from 19 to 21 October 2021. The Himachal Pradesh TET aims to assess the eligibility of candidates interested in class 1 to 8 teaching positions within the state.
Steps to Apply for HP TET 2021
Application forms for the Himachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test are now available online. Hence, candidates can refer to the following instructions to register for the exam.
- Go to the official website – hpbose.org
- Then, select the “TET(NOV-21)” link on the home page.
- The website will then display an instructions page.
- Go through the stated guidelines before proceeding to download the brochure.
- Afterwards, click on the new candidate “Register” tab.
- The application form will then appear on the screen.
- Provide the required candidate details within the registration form.
- Then, click on the “Save” button to generate login information.
- Then, log in using the previously registered user credentials.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary information.
- Then upload the requisite documents.
- Complete the application fee payment process through online means such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.