"The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will conclude the GUJCET 2022 counselling registration today, June 30. Register now."
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will conclude the GUJCET 2022 counselling registration today at gujacpc.nic.in. Candidates who wish to participate in the admission process must register for counselling today, 30 June 2022. After registration, the admission committee will release all registered candidates’ GUJCET merit lists. The allotment of seats will be done based on the merit list. GUJCET 2022 counselling process and seat allotment will be conducted in two rounds. The allotment of seats will be based on candidates’ scores in GUJCET 2022 or JEE Main.
Read More: GUJCET Result 2022 (Out)
Steps to Apply for the GUJCET 2022 Counselling Procedure
Students must follow the prescribed step-by-step GUJCET counselling registration process below.
- Visit the official website – gujacpc.nic.in.
- Then, fill out the GUJCET counselling application form with basic details like name, mobile number, and email address.
- Afterwards, log in and fill out the GUJCET counselling form.
- Upload scanned images of photos and signatures.
- Then, candidates have to enter details of their class 12, whether appearing or passed.
- Afterwards, enter the details of your GUJCET 2022.
- Pay GUJCET counselling fee online using a credit/debit card or internet banking.
- Finally, submit the forms.
Choice Filling and Seat Allotment
The process of GUJCET 2022 choice filling will open separately for both rounds. Candidates need to fill in their preferred institute and branch of study choices by logging in within specified dates. They can add, remove, swap, and move the choices within the last date of choice filling. After completing the GUJCET choice filling process, candidates will go for the choice locking.
The admission authority will declare the seat allotment result separately for each round. After the GUJCET seat allotment results, candidates will get to know about the course and college allotted to them for admission. If a candidate wants to accept the seat, they must freeze it. After freezing the seat, download the bank challan and make payment of the tuition fee. Pay the fee online using net banking/credit card/debit card. If a candidate wants to go for the subsequent round of counselling, then they can apply for it simultaneously.