"Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) released online results for the GUJCET 2021 today, 21 August, at 10 AM."
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) released the GUJCET 2021 results today, i.e., on 21 August, at 10 AM. Scorecards are now available on the board’s official website, gujcet.gseb.org. Hence, candidates can check their results on the website’s portal by providing their six-digit examination seat number. The results will include candidate details such as name, seat number, and group. Additionally, the scorecard will contain aggregate results, scores per subject, and percentile ranking.
The GUJCET 2021 took place on 6 August 2021. The state-level entrance exam aims to facilitate admissions to B.E, B.Tech, and B.Pharm courses offered by affiliated institutions across Gujarat. The initial answer key for the entrance assessment was available from 13 August 2021. The board is currently going through the objections raised by candidates from 13 to 17 August 2021. Hence, officials will release the finalised answer key soon.
How to Check GUJCET 2021 Results
Scorecards for the Gujarat CET 2021 are now available online. Hence, candidates can follow the instructions provided below to check their marks.
- Go to the official website – gujcet.gseb.org
- Then, click on the “GUJCET Results” link available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, a login portal will appear on the screen.
- Then, provide the examination seat number, which is available on the candidate’s admit card to log in.
- Click on the “Go” button to proceed.
- The website will then display the candidate’s GUJCET mark sheet.
- Finally, download and print out the scorecard for future reference.
In addition, GSEB authorities will formulate a merit list for the GUJECT based on aggregate scores. Hence, candidates will be able to check their ranking by logging into the website’s portal with their application number and chosen course. Moreover, candidates can raise objections against the merit list. Afterwards, shortlisted candidates will be eligible for further admissions rounds, such as the counselling process.