"Guru Nanak Dev University has released the application forms for GNDU GMET 2022. The registrations will close on 27 June 2022."
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar has released the official notification for GNDU GMET 2022. Therefore, interested candidates must register themselves for the management entrance exam. According to the notice, the registrations have started today i.e. 5 May 2022. Furthermore, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for GNDU GMET 2022.
Important Dates for GNDU GMET 2022
|Release of Application Forms||5 May 2022|
|Last date to Apply||27 June 2022|
|Exam Date||4 July 2022|
|Counselling Process||8 to 16 July 2022|
Steps to Apply for GNDU GMET
Following are the steps to apply for GNDU GMET 2022:
- Visit the official website – gnduadmissions.org
- Click on ‘Generate Student ID’ on the homepage. Then, enter your email ID and aadhar card number to get your student ID.
- Next, login to the candidate portal using student ID and password.
- Now fill up the basic details and academic details.
- Afterwards, fill up the course registration form.
- Next, pay the application fee.
- Finally, save and download the application form for future use.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria for the course they are applying to. Additionally, students must know the application fee before registering for the exam.
|SC/ST (Punjab) Category||INR 650|
|All Other Categories||INR 1300|