" IITK will close the registration window for GATE 2023 without a late fee today, Oct 7. Candidates may head to the official website to register now."
GATE Registration 2023: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, will close the window to register for GATE 2023 without a late fee today, Oct 7. However, the institute will keep the registration with a late fee open for a few more days. Eligible and interested candidates who wish to complete the GATE Registration 2023 may head to the official website: gate.iitk.ac.in
The GATE 2023 Registration is scheduled on Feb 4, 5, 11 & 12, 2023. Candidates can choose to appear for a maximum of 2 subjects out of the total of 29 subjects. GATE-qualified candidates with a valid gate score can seek admission to the top national institutes like IITs and IISc, as well as PSUs.
How to Perform GATE Registration 2023?
Following are the steps to complete the GATE Registration 2023:
- Visit the official website of IITK GATE 2023: gate.iitk.ac.in
- Scroll down on the homepage and click on the 'Login' button.
- Then click on 'New User? Register Here' link.
- Enter the candidate's complete name in the required fields and click on confirm.
- Then fill out the form with the required details.
- Then submit the personal, qualification, communicational, course option, etc.
- Next is uploading the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Make the payment of the application fee in the preferred payment mode.
- After checking all the details that have been entered, submit the application form.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the GATE application form and fee receipt for future use.
Further, candidates who successfully complete the GATE Registration 2023 can log in using their credentials to check the status (accepted/ rejected) of their application form. Moreover, the window to make corrections to the application form will open on Nov 4.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.