GATE COAP Registration 2023 Commenced at coap.iitkgp.ac.in: Steps to Apply for COAP 2023
IITKGP has opened the GATE COAP 2023 Registration window. To complete the GATE COAP Registration 2023, candidates must visit the official website.
GATE COAP Registration 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IITKGP) has opened the GATE COAP 2023 Registration window. Candidates with valid GATE scores and Indian citizens can now apply for the Common Offer Acceptance Portal. To complete the GATE COAP Registration 2023, candidates must visit the official website: coap.iitkgp.ac.in
GATE COAP 2023 Portal is for the registered candidates seeking admission to take the most preferred choice for admission into an M.Tech. Programme in participating Institutes or job offers from participating Public Sector Units (PSUs) based on their GATE 2023 scores. Only candidates who have qualified the GATE 2023/2022/2021 are eligible to apply.
Further, per the official schedule, the first GATE 2023 Seat Allotment as part of the Main rounds of offers will be released by 10 AM on May 20. Candidates will have to respond to the offer by 9 AM on May 22. Candidates will have the choice to "Accept & Freeze", "Retain & Wait", and "Reject & Wait" the offer made to them.
Also Read: GATE 2023 Result Withheld for Candidates with Incomplete Applications: IIT Kanpur Issues Statement
GATE COAP Registration 2023: How to Apply?
The steps to complete the GATE COAP Registration 2023 are given below:
- Visit the official website for the GATE COAP: coap.iitkgp.ac.in
- Click on the "Register/Login" button displayed on the homepage
- On the next page, proceed to register. Complete the registration process by filling out the form
- Then log in using the credential received via email/SMS.
- Once on the application portal, click on "Application Details."
- Fill out the entries carefully, and once satisfied, click "Final Submit."
|GATE COAP Registration 2023||Click Here|
Candidates must note once "final submit" is clicked, the entries can no longer be edited/modified.
POST YOUR COMMENT