The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has officially started the registration process for GATE 2022 today on 2 September 2021. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the entrance examination wholly online due to COVID-19 restrictions. Furthermore, the last date to submit the GATE application form is 24 September. The application facility is available on the official website, gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
Steps to Register for GATE 2022 Exam
Application forms for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022 are currently available online. Hence, candidates can follow the given instructions to fill out their registration form.
- Go to the official web portal – gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Then, register for the exam portal by providing candidate details including name, valid email address, mobile number, and password.
- Afterwards, log in to your GATE account.
- Then, fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Upload the required scanned documents as per the prescribed format.
- Then, pay the GATE exam application fee through any of the online payment modes.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.
Candidates who wish to apply for the GATE entrance exam can check out the entire exam schedule from the given table.
|Registration window (without late fee)||2 to 24 September 2021|
|Last date to apply (with a late fee of INR 500)||1 October 2021|
|GATE 2022 application correction window||12 November 2021|
|Admit card release date||3 January 2022|
|GATE 2022 examination||5, 6, 12 and 13 February 2022|