"Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has published important dates for the GATE 2022 entrance exam."
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has published the schedule for the GATE 2022 entrance exam. Therefore, students can fill out the GATE application form online from 30 August 2021. Additionally, the registration process will occur wholly online through the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). Thus, students can avail of the GOAPS facility and submit the GATE 2022 registration form by 24 September 2021.
Steps to Apply for GATE 2022
The GATE 2022 application facility will open on 30 August 2021. Hence, students can follow the given simple and easy steps to register themselves through GOAPS.
- First, visit the GOAPS web portal – gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Then, click on the link to register for the GATE 2022 entrance exam.
- Afterwards, fill out the required information in the GATE registration form. Details like full name, e-mail, mobile number, country of residence, and password.
- Then, submit the GATE registration form to proceed.
- Afterwards, confirm the OTP sent to the registered mobile number or e-mail address to complete the registration process.
- Then, log in using the given user credentials.
- Next, fill out the required academic, personal, and communication details in the GATE application form.
- Then, select the GATE 2022 paper appearing for and three exam centres of your choice.
- Afterwards, upload a scanned photo, signature, and other documents in the GATE application form.
- Finally, pay the required GATE 2022 application fee and submit the form.
Candidates can refer to the given table to check the GATE upcoming events and their dates.
|Release of GATE notification||1 August 2021|
|Application facility opens||30 August 2021|
|Last date for GATE 2022 registration||24 September 2021|
|Last date to register with late fee||1 October 2021|
|Application form correction||12 November 2021|
|GATE admit card release||3 January 2022|
|GATE examination||5, 6, 12, and 13 February 2022|