"The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur will close the modification window for the GATE 2022 exam today, 18 November."
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur will close the modification window for the GATE 2022 exam today, 18 November. However, candidates can still participate in the late registration window by paying an extra fee of INR 500. Earlier, the GATE correction facility opened on 1 November at gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
The national-level entrance exam is jointly conducted by either IISC Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, and IIT Guwahati, or IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, and IIT Roorkee on a rotational basis. Officials oversee the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE Exam), an online/computer-based test (CBT), annually for admissions to postgraduate engineering (ME/MTech) and research programmes. This year, the board will conduct the GATE 2022 exam on 5, 6, 12, and 13 February 2022.
Steps to Modify the GATE 2022 Application Form
IIT Kharagpur will close the correction facility for the GATE 2022 application form today. Hence, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below the make the necessary changes in the application form.
- Visit the official website, gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Login” tab.
- Candidates who have previously filled out the application form can use the rectification portal to make corrections.
- Log in using your enrollment ID, password and captcha code.
- Afterwards, make any necessary edits to your application.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the filled-out registration form for further reference.
Officials will release admit cards for the engineering entrance test on 3 January 2022. This year, board authorities have added two new papers – Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering and Geomatics Engineering. Therefore, the board now offers a total of 29 subject papers.