"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur officials will close the GATE 2022 application editing facility today, 12 November 2021."
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur officials will close the GATE 2022 application editing facility today, 12 November 2021. Therefore, registered candidates must make any changes to details within their application form by the end of the day. Additionally, applicants who wish to modify their registration form must pay an additional fee through online means. The registration editing facility is available entirely online on the official website, gate.iitkgp.ac.in, until the end of the day.
Steps to Use GATE 2022 Application Form Editing Facility
The online registration form modification facility for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022 will close today. Hence, applicants interested in making edits to their application form can do so before the deadline with reference to the following guidelines.
- Go to the official website – gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Login” button available on the home page.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in by providing credentials such as email address/enrollment ID and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button to continue.
- Make any necessary changes to details within the registration form such as subject papers, assessment city, category, etc.
- Then complete the editing fee payment process through online means using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, verify and submit the modified form.
In addition, the board has removed certain testing locations for the upcoming GATE 2022. Thus, candidates with Panipat, Idukki, or Sonepat as their examination city can modify their choice without paying any fees before the deadline. Board officials will release hall tickets for the exam online on 3 January 2022. Afterwards, the engineering entrance test will take place in an offline examination mode on 5, 6, 12, and 13 February 2022. Finally, results will be available to all eligible participants on 17 March 2022.