"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur authorities have announced the GATE 2022 application deadline is today 30 September 2021."
IIT Kharagpur has announced that the GATE 2022 application deadline is today, 30 September. Therefore, interested candidates can still register for the national-level entrance assessment by the end of the day on the official website, gate.iitkgp.ac.in. The reason why the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering received an extended application window is still unknown.
Furthermore, candidates will not have to pay additional fees until the 30 September deadline. Afterwards, applicants must pay a late registration fee to apply by 1 October. Afterwards, officials will conduct GATE 2022 in an offline computer-based testing mode on 5, 6, 12, and 13 February 2022. This year, the exam will take place at over 195 exam centres across the country.
Steps to Fill Out GATE 2022 Application Form
Application forms for the GATE 2022 are still available online without late fees. All candidates, including those applying for more than one exam paper, should only submit a single application. Therefore, applicants can follow the steps given below to apply for the assessment.
- Go to the official website – gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Then, select the “Apply Online” link available on the home page.
- The website will then display a registration portal.
- Register by providing candidate details such as full name, mobile number, and email address.
- Afterwards, log in using the provided credentials.
- Upload the required documents such as the candidate’s signature and photograph.
- Then, submit the application fee through online means such as UPI, debit card, credit card, or net banking. Fees for Female, PwD, SC, and ST candidates is INR 750. However, all other applicants must pay a fee of INR 1500.
- Finally, verify and submit the application form.