"Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur has started the GATE 2022 answer key challenge process today, 22 February."
The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur has started the GATE 2022 answer key challenge process today, 22 February. Hence, applicants who find mistakes or errors in the IIT KGP GATE answer key can raise objections against it. The link to challenge the GATE answer key is available at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Also, the deadline to challenge the IIT Kharagpur GATE answer key is 25 February.
Steps to Challenge GATE 2022 Answer Key
Officials have started the GATE answer key challenge facility on its website. Thus, aspirants can follow the below-given steps to raise objections to the answer key.
- Visit the official website – gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
- Then, click on the GATE login tab on the homepage.
- Afterwards, enter your enrollment ID/email address and password in the required fields.
- Make the payment of Rs.500 through online mode (per challenge).
- Afterwards, enter the question number of who wishes to challenge.
- The candidates have to justify the objection (maximum 500 characters).
- Attach the required supporting documents before submitting the objection in the prescribed format.
- Finally, submit the form.
The GATE answer key contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance exam. Using GATE answer keys, applicants can calculate their expected score before the declaration of the results. Applicants can also compare their responses with ones marked in the GATE paper. IITKGP has already announced the GATE 2022 results date. The result of GATE will be declared online on 17 March. However, the link to download GATE scorecards will start on 21 March.