"NTA has opened the GAT-B 2022 application correction window for April 7-8. Any required corrections can be made at dbt.nta.ac.in."
The NTA has opened the correction window for GAT-B 2022. The window will remain open until tomorrow, April 8. GAT-B (Graduate Aptitude Test for Biotechnology) facilitates admissions into biotechnology programmes among participating institutions. Candidates can make any required changes by visiting dbt.nta.ac.in. Please read on for more information about the exam.
GAT-B 2022 Basic Overview
- NTA will conduct the exam on April 23 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The GAT-B 2022 question paper will have two sections – A & B.
- Section A will have MCQs of 10+2 level. The questions will belong from basic math and science. Every correct answer in Section A will receive 1 mark. Meanwhile, every wrong answer will attract a penalty of 1/2 mark.
- Section B will have MCQs at the graduate level. The questions will belong to science-related subjects like basic biology & biotechnology. Any correct answer in Section B will get 3 marks. Meanwhile, 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The paper will have 160 questions. Candidates must attempt at least 120 questions.
- The paper will be 3 hours long.
- NTA will conduct the exam in computer-based mode.
Additionally, the candidates can log in to the official website to obtain more information regarding the exam.