FMS Delhi MBA Admissions 2023 Open Till Jan 29: Check Cutoffs Here And Apply
The Faculty of Management Studies Delhi has published some cutoff marks for the FMS Delhi MBA admissions 2023 courses. The aspirants must meet the FMS Delhi cutoff marks.
FMS Delhi MBA Admissions 2023: The Faculty of Management Studies Delhi has published some cutoff marks for the FMS Delhi MBA admissions 2023 courses. The aspirants must meet the FMS Delhi cutoff marks to secure their seats in this college. The selection of the students in the FMS Delhi is based on some more factors.
Also Read: JBIT Dehradun Admission 2023
FMS Delhi MBA Admissions 2023: Application Process
Candidates can follow the below given easy steps to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website of FMS Delhi admissions fms.edu.in
- Then, click on the link "Click here to apply now."
- Now fill out the registration form by providing the required details.
- Then click on the "Register" button
- Aspirants will receive a link in their provided Email ID
- Then now provide address details, educational qualification, experience details and other details
- Download the application receipt of FMS Delhi Application Form 2023 and save it for future reference.
FMS Delhi MBA Admissions 2023: Cutoff Marks
Candidates can check the FMS Delhi MBA admissions 2023 cutoffs below.
|Category||FMS Delhi MBA Admissions 2023 Cutoff Marks|
|For General Students||98.54|
|For OBC Students||90.60|
|For SC Students||78.71|
|For ST Students||60.57|
|For Visually Challenged Students (PH-1)||67.54|
|For Auditory Challenged Students (PH-2)||17.50|
|For Orthopedically Challenged Students (PH-3)||83.89|
|For the children or widows of Defense Personnel who have been killed in action (CW-1)||10.34|
|For children of ex-servicemen and current servicemen who have been disabled in action (CW-2)||23.02|
|For the children or widows of Defense Personnel who died in peacetime and are related to the military service (CW-3)||9.00|
|For the children of Defense Personnel who have been disabled in peacetime with the disability attributed to military service (CW-4)||3.93|
|The children of Ex-Servicemen and the children of Serving Personnel include policemen who have received Gallantry Awards (CW-5)||78.43|
Candidates can check the direct link given below.
|FMS Delhi MBA Admissions 2023||Direct Link|
POST YOUR COMMENT