"Authorities from the Food Corporation of India have released the FCI recruitment 2022 notification on the official website."
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for FCI recruitment 2022 between 6 September to 5 October. Meanwhile, phase one of the exam will take place in the first week of January 2023. Moreover, to be eligible to write the exam, candidates must have the appropriate degree for the post they are applying for. Furthermore, on average, they must be between 21-27 years.
Step-By-Step Process to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2022
- First, visit the official website at fci.gov.in.
- Then, click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab on the homepage for new registration. Fill in all accurate details of the form after registering under your name, email ID, and contact information.
- Next, carefully review your form and save every step of the process by clicking on the ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Now, upload your photo, signature, and other necessary documents in the prescribed format and review your entire form.
- Finally, after thoroughly cross-checking your entire form with the documents uploaded, click on the ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ button to submit the form.