EMAT Registration 2023: Deadline to Submit EMAT Application Form for Phase 3 Today
IIM Kozhikode will end the EMAT 2023 application process for phase 3 today, Feb 5, 2023. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the EMAT registration 2023 process on the official website.
EMAT Registration 2023: IIM Kozhikode will end the EMAT 2023 application process for phase 3 today, Feb 5, 2023. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the EMAT registration 2023 process on the official website. Moreover, the authorities will not entertain incomplete forms containing incorrect information during the EMAT 2023 registration process.
Note that the institute holds the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any given stage if it is found that the information provided by the applicant in the EMAT application 2023 form is not authentic or correct.
Also Read: XAT Cut Off 2023 for XLRI Jamshedpur Out
How to Apply for EMAT Registration 2023
Follow the procedure below to apply for EMAT registration 2023
- First, visit the official website of IIM-K.
- Once on the homepage, go to the Admission Notification page.
- Next, to register, enter the required details.
- After that, go to your email inbox to find the credentials.
- Then, log in to the online EMAT application form 2023 using the registered details.
- Now, fill in the required details.
- Finally, make the online application fee payment of INR 2000.
- Last, take a printout of the EMAT 2023 application form and save and download it.
Candidates must remember that the EMAT 2023 phase 3 exam will be conducted on Feb 11 and Feb 12, 2023. Further, post the EMAT registration 2023, the phase 4 is scheduled to be held on Mar 17 and Mar 18, 2023. Furthermore, applicants are advised to visit the IIM-K official website for regular updates regularly.
POST YOUR COMMENT